- Curriculum development, recruiting students and training human resources, as well as specialized and committed researchers, at the bachelor's, master's, and Ph.D. levels in virtual space-related fields, alongside the global expansion of virtual space use, in collaboration with virtual schools and virtual education centers of other medical sciences universities in the country.
- Providing universities with appropriate hardware and software platforms to advance virtual education.
- Electronic content production and presentation with the assistance of prominent academic staff members from universities throughout the country and presenting them to medical science universities on a suitable software platform. In the form of educational assistance provided in collaboration with virtual colleges and virtual education centers at other medical sciences universities throughout the country.
- Conducting research activities, including approving and carrying out research projects in the fields of virtual, electronic, and distance education. Furthermore, electronic healthcare research encompasses fundamental, applied, developmental, technological, software and hardware, clinical, epidemiology, sociological, and behavioral studies in health systems (HSR and other sciences related to virtual education.
- Computer technology services including the provision and preparation of all necessary software and hardware facilities and infrastructures for the university's educational and research services virtually, this includes all types of learning management software, Massive Open Online Courses, Course Management Systems, Information Management System, Portals and interface systems, Simulation-related software, Simulation-related software, Patient-related software and virtual environments, and etc. It also includes the provision of the necessary hardware, which is done internally or outsourced in collaboration with virtual colleges and virtual education centers at other medical sciences universities in the country.
- Establishing scientific communication to provide educational, research, and consulting services to individuals, scientific institutions, and domestic and international public, and private organizations; Faculty and Student Exchange Programs, Implementation of joint research projects and similar initiatives, according to the university's rules and regulations.
انتخاب حالت کور رنگیسرخ کوری سبز کوری آبی کوری سرخ دشوار بینی سبز دشوار بینی آبی دشوار بینی تک رنگ بینی تک رنگ بینی مخروطی
تغییر اندازه فونت:
تغییر فاصله بین کلمات:
تغییر فاصله بین خطوط:
تغییر نوع موس: